Friday, February 01, 2008

Fitness Bootcamp (4th week of 6): I never thought I'd like it - but it's one of the coolest things I've done. Sarah and I are up at 6am, to the park with our mats by 6:25 and workout until 7:30am. It's the hardest workout I've had since highschool, but we're all out there together (about a dozen of us), the instructors are awesome, and when you finish you feel so great! It's interesting the way that health perpetuates health. Getting up and working out - instead of making me feel like I can treat my body however I want - makes me want to take care of myself.

I sound like I'm 50. How weird.

And how not-surprising. It isn't the first time.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I'm proud of you for being 50. And in response to your question about the parade on my blog, there were about 25ish. Could've been more...