Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wish I could say that I'd typed out all my Obama thoughts -- sorry to bring you in here on your RS feeds for something far less important.  

So Sarah and I ordered a backpack from Sierra Trading Post for our trip to Argentina in two weeks (WooWoo!) - it came in and we decided it was a bit too small.  So I called to return/exchange.  It has been A LONG, LONG time since I've dealt with a company that was as helpful and nice on the phone as Sierra Trading Post.  I didn't even go to a robo-voice.  My call was immediately picked up by a real person... taken care of, free shipping, and they're sending out the replacement item before the return even gets there.  If anyone ever needs to order outdoor equipment I HIGHLY recommend them (as do my parents who have used them for a long time). 

P.S. Thanks to Jeff, Lyric, Kelli, Kelsi, Darci and Mom for the comments on the previous post.  More is coming I promise!

No comments: