Saturday, April 19, 2008

I just checked my blog comments and saw that my last post about Shepard Fairey had TWO posted comments!!  I read the first: 

Blogger placa de vídeo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:37 PM


I was really excited!  I mean, sure, the dude is trying to get me to check out his blog.  But whatever, right?  I mean... a person I don't even know, someone from another country, found my blog, read it, and thought it was interesting.  That's awesome!!  Ok, on to the second comment:

Blogger câmera digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.


Oh.  Dang it.

1 comment:

Cara said...

hahahaha...what a bummer! I do read your blog...and I would use "entertaining" instead of "interesting." and you don't have to check out my blog.