Friday, April 11, 2008

Something interesting from this week:

it is the first time I've felt like a real, legitimate actor.  2 years in LA.  I now have a Theatrical Agent - a kind of representation I've never had before.  Meaning, now I won't be the one doing the leg work to get me in on auditions for film and television.  This resulted in an audition on Tuesday for Day's Of Our Lives.  And it worked just like it does for all my other, more experienced, actor friends: My agent got the audition and called my manager, my manager called me, I auditioned, the casting director called my agent, who called my manager, who called me to tell me I got a call back, and so on.  Now, I didn't book the role... but it felt like a success regardless.  I have a team!  It's going to be great.

1 comment:

Cara said...

more than a team, you have "people". how cool ARE you?